Sunday, January 5, 2014

Red and Turquoise!

Red...colour of passion,energy and power!That's why it is my favourite colour.
Wanted to choose a stone necklace for my long red dress.I couldn't pick anything but a turquoise stone necklace.

Turquoise is one of the oldest protection amulets, and was also known as a symbol of wealth in many ancient cultures.It gives strength, protection from harm, psychic sensitivity and connection to the spirit World!
 If given a turquoise by a loving friend, that stone would protect the wearer from negative energy and bring good fortune. This stone is a very personal and meaningful stone to one who wears it and takes on the characteristics of the owner!

I think i love Red&Turquoise!



     Sisley long Red dress,Handmade turquoise stone necklace,Nak shoes

2 comments:

  1. Oh ! So lovely ...Love the classic and romantic chic style ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I'm Ilyas from Turkey. We create a web site which is named Morpic.com

    I think Its so different idea.

    Now we need a team for managment.

    I saw your web site, and I like it.

    Can we work togethar?

    Regards.
    Ilyas

    ReplyDelete